April 14, 2008

BlogDoc : Blog while documenting !

I was just wondering about how best to connect and utilize the well-established network of highly efficient Google services. So I did a bit of search on that and came up with more than one ways to do it. I personally use many of Google's services just as many of you do and it has been a pleasant experience. I wonder what the web would have been minus Google .. ha! scary thought ! So, anyways .. imagine you are working on some text document - a short story or your travel log - and you would really like to put the same on the blog too. What you do? Simple - use Google Docs ! It allows you to create, edit, maintain, backup all your important documents online, so that you never loose track. What more it allows you to directly post to your blog too. How? Here's how - this is an article that I came across during my search and it is quite useful. Have a look :

Publishing Google docs to your blog

" ... Once you have a document you want to post to your blog, click on the Publish tab in the far right-hand side of the Google doc, and you will see the option to Publish to Blog. .. "

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I tried this and well its useful tool. Have not got used to it. Its good to collaborate or share documents..

And the site looks good. :)