April 18, 2008

At the wee hours of morning ..

It's almost 4.30 am and I am still awake .. browsing away to glory .. I have no clue why the hell I stayed up for so long .. doing this and that ... now my eyes are all droopy .. head is heavy .. I am imagining my Friday morning at office .. Amar dozing at the desk .. running around the whole office with his magically refilling cup of chai just so that he can drive the sleep away .. and then the traumatic post-lunch session where I am almost on the verge of collapse ... this is not ME ... definitely not the "Friday-me" .. Friday's are supposed to be good .. they are heavenly .. they bring the freshness of a two day long weekend .. Friday's are a boon to the employee of any technology company here in b'lore ... and yet I have a strong premonition that tomorrow, the Friday is going to arrive with Monday-mania .. darn ! this is the first time I would hate to see Friday rise and shine ... die you darm internet .. die thou darn social connectivity sites and die thou inboxes ... die ! die ! die !!!!!

4 comments:

Pallavi said...

hahahah !!! man thats totally midnight for me... sometimes the social sites are kind of addictive.. :)

Amar Ghaisas said...

What can I say? I am Nocturnal .. :P

Snigdha Shevade said...

mr. nocturnal, have you ever heard of a word called as 'routine'? ;-) if you are so upset with hating friday, doesnt it seem better to control yourself going online post may be 10 pm??? ;-) nights can be used for sleeping too.. ;-):-D

p.s: no offence intended!! :-) just a suggestion from a totally routine freak mind!! :-)

Amar Ghaisas said...

Mr. Sniggles,

Ok, so this is my pet name for you :P .. of course I know what "Routine" is .. it's just that I don't know what does it mean by "following the routine" lol ... no, seriously - I do have some routine mostly .. at times I just forget about it and go nuts .. but that's what allows me some things that nobody has ever tried .. something like - attempting a 16 hr long sleep marathon .. or watching the moon set .. have you ever seen a moonset?? it's beautiful .. beyond any befitting description .. anyways, so basically i go nuts at times .. and this was one of those times ... thank you for the comment by the way and keep reading !