April 20, 2008

Google Web History - No lies ..

Earlier (much earlier), I had posted a small post regrading my work-cycle through the week and received several comments on the same. One of the comments was peculiarly interesting - by Ms. Pallavi Baruah .. she wondered if that means I have two wednesdays in a week ..

The other day, I was casually looking at my Google Web History results and what struck me the most was the Weekly Trends it showed about the search activity. Let me make one thing clear that my job is all about Google Searches - going through several research papers a day and sieving through the information .. so, trends about my google search activity are as good as my activity at workbench.

It was no surprise to see the search activity profile - exactly the same as I had predicted earlier. It was as if, Google was validating my hypothesis (I wish it wouldn't have ... ;) ). Have a look at the earlier blogpost and the google trend ...



Well, I am not particularly happy showing the world how my work pattern looks .. but it looks as if this is how it works .. so be it ! Until next time ...

3 comments:

Pallavi said...

Aww shucks .. I see that my comment came up as anonymous.. :)

And I don't remember why I made the comment.. hmmmm... it was sometime back...

Anyway.. looks like wednesday seems to be your most productive day..

Either ways my comment was not meant to offend you.. I hope you did not take it that way... :)

Pallavi said...

And now I remember where I got your blog from.. it was from Soumyadip's blog.. yesssss..

that was in response to your email asking me where I got your blog.. :P

Amar Ghaisas said...

Hi Pallavi,

1. Wow, I am amazed to know that Soumyadip's blog still has a link to my page somewhere .. earlier, we used to read each other's blogs quite often ... and then I grew inactive on the blogosphere .. (mental note - must visit Soumyadip's blog)
2. No offense meant and none taken ! All's good on the open podium of the blogosphere ! :)