January 12, 2009

Are the words coming back to me or is it just time?

Here I am .. for the first time in many days reading some blogposts ... I had forgotten how satisfying it was .. forgotten how bone-chilling it could get ... lettlers, words, sentenses, ideas, concepts, feelings, emotions, dialogues, monologues, stories, conversations .. in the past, I loved them all and they did too ... so, what happened? why am I so bothered today? specially when last few days I spent time posting inane "Diggs" on to the blog ...


The reason is a flashback .. an inspiration .. a blog by a fellow writer .. Swapna's blog

Few days back, I get a link to her blog with a disclaimer that only "good" comments are to be posted .. I took it with a lot of apprehension .. clearly, it wasn't my type of blog advertisement by any means ... anyways, so after some random and stupid surfing I finally come back to her blog ... and get completely blown away by the quality of her writing .. I wonder why she needed such an advertisemant at all ...

Anyways, so this girl  .. she seems to be at her creative best in some of her posts .. special mention - "City Lights" and "Passing By" .. brilliant, brilliant story telling .. to some it may seem a little too simple .. or a little too sensitive .. but like I care .. I loved just the way it is and decided to write a post about it.

Reading her posts and commenting on it brought my words, my other side back to me ... it was like a flash of light and there I was among the hurricane of words, thoughts and visions .. thses write-ups acted as catalysts or adjuvants .. whatever it may be ..

I hope to return soon with something worthwhile to spend my "typenergy" on ... till then, 

thank you dear Swapna, keep blogging ... the least I could do is to treat you with an acidic black coffee when I come there ...

blog comments powered by Disqus